Huntington ISD Child Nutrition
You may now make online payments to your child's lunch account using your credit/debit card or e-check through Skyward Family Access. Contact your child's campus secretary to ask how to get set up on Skyward Family Access.
1. Monthly lunch and breakfast menus for each campus
2. Monthly Production Records for each campus
3. Recipes for each campus
4. Development of an Ala Carte list and pricing for each campus
5. Outline food costs, labor costs and other costs
6. Monitor the financial status of the cafeteria monthly and make recommendations on how to improve problem areas.
7. Provide Meals per Man Hour Numbers to monitor the efficiency of the work hours.
8. Evaluate Ala carte sales at each campus.
9. Provide program guidance and training.
10. 24/7 support and program updates
11. Guidance and support during any Administrative Review
To provide consistency within the Student Nutrition Department, Consulting services are for the entire school year and can be renegotiated in June 2024.
Services can be discontinued at any time either party feels they are no longer in the best interest of the district.
Please contact Samantha McElroy, Child Nutrition Director, at 936-876-4287 ext 2110 for more information.
Interested parties may send their proposal to:
P.O. Box 328
Huntington, TX 75949